Declare Major or Minor

Ready to Declare?

Thank you for your interest in Religious Studies. There are many benefits of majoring in Religious Studies. Learn More >>

Declare a major or minor in one of the following ways:

In Person

Meet in person with the Religious Studies faculty advisor or make an appointment with the College of Humanities Academic Advising Center.

Schedule an Appointment

Online Form

Complete the online Major/Minor declaration form (NetID required). A faculty advisor will follow up to schedule a meeting. If you do not hear from a faculty advisor within a week, please contact the College of Humanities Academic Advising Center (

Declare Major/Minor Online Form