Dr. Karen Seat
Head, Department of Religious Studies and Classics
Learning Services Building 203
Dr. Alison Jameson
Learning Services Building 209
Dr. Caleb Simmons
Global Advisor for Religious Studies (Study Abroad Questions)
Learning Services Building 216
Religious Studies Policy on Publicizing Campus Events
The Religious Studies Program will publicize the following types of campus events:
- Academic lectures and events sponsored by academic units at the University of Arizona.
- Events that expose the University community to religious diversity and culture, with an explicit and central focus on cultural education.
Students interested in engaging with religion beyond the cultural education provided by the Religious Studies Program can find more information about specific religious organizations on campus through visiting ASUA’s InvolveUA website, at https://arizona.collegiatelink.net.
Religious Studies faculty and administration are located in three buildings across campus:
Learning Services Building:
- Dr. Karen Seat (206), Dr. Peter Foley (209), Dr. Alison Jameson (307), Dr. Andrea McComb Sanchez (212), Dr. Caleb Simmons (216), and Dr. Max Strassfeld (218)
- Dr. Karen Borek (339), Dr. Bob Burns (347D), Dr. Julian Kunnie (347C), Dr. Alex Nava (347B), Dr. Hester Oberman (347A), and Dr. Konden Smith (339)
- The Institute for the Study of Religion and Culture