Now accepting applications for the 2016-2017 Rombach and Bretall Scholarships
Applications are now being taken for the Rombach and Bretall Scholarships for the academic year 2016-2017. The application deadline is December 12, 2016. Scholarship applications should be submitted to the front desk in Learning Services Building 203. If you received a Rombach or Bretall scholarship in the past we would remind you that it is non-renewable and you are not eligible for another scholarship. One scholarship per person.
AWARDS TYPICALLY RANGE FROM $1,000-$2,000
Awards will be made based on academic achievement, need, and seniority in the Religious Studies Program (the number of courses taken toward completing the Religious Studies major).
- Applicants must be Religious Studies majors in good standing
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Awardees must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units of credit at the University of Arizona during the following Spring semester. Awards are distributed to awardees' bursar accounts to use for educational expenses during the following Spring semester.
Award Application Form (See Below)
Letter of Application addressing the following areas:
- Why did you choose to major in Religious Studies?
- What has the Religious Studies major meant to you? In other words, what impact has the Religious Studies major had on your experience as an undergraduate at the University of Arizona?
- How will this scholarship help you to achieve your goals as a Religious Studies major?
Applications are due at LSB 203 no later than December 12, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.