The Religious Studies Program will be accepting applications for the Donna Swaim International Award in January 2017. Applicants must be Religious Studies majors enrolled in UA-approved Study Abroad (SA) programs for Summer or Fall 2017. The Religious Studies Program will award up to 2 (two) $600 scholarships to be applied to program-related fees and tuition. Recipients will be chosen based on academic excellence and financial need.
- Applicants must be Religious Studies majors in good standing
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must be accepted in a UA approved Study Abroad Program (for information on SA Programs and your UA Religious Studies degree, contact Dr. Caleb Simmons at email@example.com)
- Applicants are also required to apply for the SILLC Global Award (due one week prior to Swaim deadline: http://sillc.arizona.edu/sillc-global-award-fund)
- Award Application Form (see "file upload" below)
- Letter of Application addressing the following areas:
- How SA will enhance your academic, personal, and/or career goals
- How your chosen SA program enhances your Religious Studies degree
- Your experience living/traveling outside the U.S. (preference will be given to students pursuing new experiences through SA)
- Financial need
Applications are due at LSB 203 no later than January 23, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.